Saturday 5 October 2019

2019

Six years later and I find myself right back where I started.

My "new" website, as referenced in the post below, served me well. I was very happy with her for a very long time, but I have realized that I really missed writing. I missed sharing my process and I missed telling the stories of my images. Sure I could have just started incorporating that element in to the website that I had built for myself however, I have had a lot of change over the last few years and I wanted another change for my photos too. I wanted to take them back to where I started and hope that I find the hunger for images that I had back in 2013.

Fingers crossed I find my magic again. Fingers crossed you enjoy being along for the ride.

Until I get my shit together enough to share new work, please enjoy the photo that proved to me that I truly do have my head in the clouds.


No comments:

Post a Comment